(888) 785-5888
(213) 632-3900
HomeProfilesTestimonialsContact Us
Deportation or Removal Defense Asylum Based Immigration Family-Based Immigration Employment-Based Immigration Naturalization and Citizenship


This form of discretionary relief is available to change an intending immigrant's status from a non-immigrant to a lawful permanent resident. Aliens who have been previously admitted into the United States can apply to the Department of Homeland Security for adjustment of status, while aliens in removal proceedings apply before an Immigration Judge. Several conditions must be met, including that the immigrant is admissible for permanent residence and an immigrant visa is immediately available at the time of application. Immigrants who qualify for visas allowing an adjustment of status are often petitioned for by a spouse (or another family member) or an employer. To discuss your case, contact us today at (888) 785-5888 or (213) 632-3900.

Law Offices of David M. Haghighi, APC
Located at 3435 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90010 View Map
Phone: (888) 785-5888 | Local Phone: (213) 632-3900